you came to visit.

more than anything that you would care to read, i find myself developing this blog as public exposure to my much-needed image adjustment. one feels that it might prevent a 'crash and burn' situation.

Thursday 10 March 2011

early hours.

i find myself listening to joanna lumley's audio book. it's 1.26am. she's rambling about a trip to africa where everything's "perfectly lovely" and "sweet smelling". what a babe. i decided that i needed to escape and give her a naughty listen after my also perfectly lovely father decided to announce to the living room that after i had arrived from a 2 month absence away from home, i had gained a whole bunch of weight. i wasn't spectacularly bothered, but came to the realisation (that i imagine pretty much everyone will at some point) that we, as a creature, focus a crazy amount of our attention on body image.

so, i'm about to change the world.

nah, give a fuck, i just wanna be skinny and have everyone love me yaay. i guess i was bothered. i feel as if i *broadcast* this information, i might actually stick to a challenge and make my housemates/coursemates/friends feel awful for not joining me. because even though most of them don't need to lose weight, there's no point in them whining about it if they don't actually do it. and also, because if i'm about to turn grouchy and evil i'm taking everyone down with me.

i'll be blogging what i'm doing in terms of food and exercise (if you give a damn), and who knows - maybe one day meryl streep and amy adams will find themselves in the movie version.

this bad boy to the left was photographed on his first day at uni. corfe house. times. it's what's going to drive me to lose the love handles. jogging tomorrow. and half the amount of what i'd regularly eat. i'll be posting my starter weight and i guess i'll pick my goal weight there. topless photos will arrive when i begin to resemble matthew mcconaughey. feel like a MASSIVE FATTY? then join me.

- the river bevis x

No comments:

Post a Comment