you came to visit.

more than anything that you would care to read, i find myself developing this blog as public exposure to my much-needed image adjustment. one feels that it might prevent a 'crash and burn' situation.

Thursday 31 March 2011

day twenty.

right then. throw me in at the deep end. i'm back in croydonia and i intend to pick up this shit. i know, i know, i'm all talk. why is it that when i do so well on not eating junk in one town, the next
place defeats me. i have no idea. anyhow i'm resorting to the original plan of fruit, water and more or less the same dinner. here's hoping the running will come with it naturally. hey guess what? my father didn't say that i looked like shamu when i stepped through the door. great - maybe it's a development. sigh. if any of you lost boys and girls were thinking of stepping up (<3) with me, now is the time to do it. welcome to day twenty.

i'll be back in bournemouth april 22nd, which adds up to day 42. so i'll see you at the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment