you came to visit.

more than anything that you would care to read, i find myself developing this blog as public exposure to my much-needed image adjustment. one feels that it might prevent a 'crash and burn' situation.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

day five.

i've never been so happy to eat soup. i got a little hungry today and the potato and leek was goood. except my philly on ryvita fell off the arm of the chair and splat itself onto my laptop. sucked.

after eating just a few measly pieces of fruit without the tuna, i thought my evening run would be crazy effective if not a little hard. but i definitely fell asleep and didn't do it. did cycle over to a boiiis house though in the eveningtime. so some form of workout was done. i wish i had the scales though cause i feel really good right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment