you came to visit.

more than anything that you would care to read, i find myself developing this blog as public exposure to my much-needed image adjustment. one feels that it might prevent a 'crash and burn' situation.

Wednesday 23 March 2011

day thirteen.


unlucky for some. me being that 'some'. see that hot mess to the right? thats me. a gross great big gross enormous disgusting gross fatty. i had tuna for brunch, which is fine, but dinner was a soupy pasta thing and oh god i feel full. for some reason, when you have a tonne of food, its easy to not eat it. as soon as you start to run out of supplies however, you want to eat everything in sight. why does life suck? i miss fruit. i just miss it. i still have my water though. do your fucking essay and stop writing a blog that no one gives a dairy dump about.

No comments:

Post a Comment