you came to visit.

more than anything that you would care to read, i find myself developing this blog as public exposure to my much-needed image adjustment. one feels that it might prevent a 'crash and burn' situation.

Sunday 13 March 2011

day three.

second verse, same as the first.

today marks my final day at home home in croydon. jodes is gonna take us back south in a bit, so time is running out to find my damn tamagotchi. i just want to play with it again.

anyway today saw me feel even less hungry. i wonder if it has something to do with my waking up at bizarrely late times in the day. maybe there's just no time for me to get hungry what with getting straight in a bath then watching zombieland. yaaay. another theory of mine is that when you're constantly snacking, you're always thinking of when to next get up and gnaw on some chicken or whatever. just forget about food altogether and the craving dies with it.

jo (you know, my good friend joanna lumley) says that to get skinny and stay skinny, you must lose interest in eating completely. i had my usual pieces of cruddy fruit and a gallon of water and then had dinner as usual. it was like a pork/gorgonzola/veggie caserole with roast potatoes. my housemate sarah-jane would have just died.

i'll start the proper jogging and exercising thing when i return, since i didnt bring adequate shoes home and my pink fluffy headphones broke. the next two days are studio shoots though, which last for longting. maybe tomorrow the hunger will finally strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment