you came to visit.

more than anything that you would care to read, i find myself developing this blog as public exposure to my much-needed image adjustment. one feels that it might prevent a 'crash and burn' situation.

Thursday 24 March 2011

day fourteen.

the shit hit the fan. sarah-jane brought golden grahams into my life again and i felt gross. i also just ate a boost, but given that my energy levels feel alarmingly depleted as of late, i felt that i needed the sugar. as well as the praline goodness. as i write, housemate to the stars jodie campbell-downes is reading over my shoulder. "write something about how amazing i am, you may choose to use the words 'comical genius'". so yeah we didn't go for the run today but im about to embark on a course social where alcohol will be present. sucks for me. but karaoke? ooh go on then. shout outs to rachel palmer. and tomorrow i will eat nothing but skinny. i havent found love yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment