you came to visit.

more than anything that you would care to read, i find myself developing this blog as public exposure to my much-needed image adjustment. one feels that it might prevent a 'crash and burn' situation.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

day thirty one/thirty two.

the planets have shifted. or something. i suddenly get the urge to indulge in sweets, which is weird for me since i don't really like them. i've become averse to exercise and prone to playing games on my pc which i haven't touched since i was about 12, 'theme park', 'monopoly world cup 98', 'sim tower' and 'clue classic' to name a few. water being my dear friend is the only aspect of my existence which has remained into yesterday/today. the housemates came over for garden fun yesterday (shout outs) and i helped myself to many a millionaire shortbread thing. why do i suddenly desire chocolate. i need to stick to rupaul's words of wisdom: "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". i need to kick back into gear since the cruise occurs at the end of next week. hollahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment